- Which mobile devices are supported?
The Android version will run on any phone or tablet using Android 3.0 or later. The iPhone, iPod touch, iPad version requires iOS 7.1.
- Do I need to be online to play the game?
- What's the difference between the paid and free version?
The paid version can be played offline and contains a full set of puzzles. The free version requires an Internet connection, shows advertisements, and uses a reduced set of puzzles.
- Do all of the sequences have a governing equation?
No. Some of the puzzles are number sequences that are encountered in everyday life, and are not necessarily governed by an equation.
- Why would I restart the game?
If you had completed all the puzzles and wanted to play again, or if your score was lower than you'd like because some of your answers were wrong and you want to start from the beginning again.