- Which mobile devices are supported?
The Android version will run on any phone or tablet using Android 3.0 or later. The iPhone, iPod touch, iPad version requires iOS 8.1.
- Do I need to be online to play the game?
- What's the difference between the paid and free version?
The paid version can be played offline and contains greater chord variation. The free version requires an Internet connection, shows advertisements, and uses a reduced set of chords.
- Can I use different instrument voices to play the chords?
Yes. Currently grand piano (the default) and church organ are provided. Change the instrument in the settings (the Settings app for the iPhone, iPod and iPad version)
- Why would I restart the game?
If your score was lower than you'd like because some of your answers were wrong and you want to start from the beginning again.